well, i’m going to france in april.
my husband won this company-sponsored sales contest and the first place winners and their significant others are receiving an all(most) expense paid trip to paris.
my husband is ecstatic and has been doing his little happy dance all over the house.
i’m being a cry-baby bitch.
you see, the second place winners (also known as the losers, according to my husband) are going to cabo.
let’s compare, shall we:
- spend two days traveling to get there.
- arrive paris and spend four days riding around in tour buses visiting a bunch of old shit, while suffering the scorn and disdain of the locals.
- spend two days flying home.
- suffer from jet lag until the following week. jesus, i’m just adapting to daylight savings time.
- two hour plane trip.
- spend 7 days getting drunk on the beach.
- no english, no problem. your money’s green.
- two hour flight home.
- recuperate a day before going back to work.
ok, so am i being ungrateful?
i’m asking you. which would you prefer? cabo or paris?