i love thursday. one of the perks of my job (actually probably the only perk, because working for the software company i work for generally blows on the whole) is getting to telecommute. i get one designated telecommuting day a week and i picked thursday. i would have picked friday, but that wasn’t allowed because they figured (correctly i might add) that people wouldn’t actually be working. but, having one less day to drag my ass all the way down to the galleria is one less day i have to interact with some of the people at work i’d like to bitch slap.
so in celebration of today, here’s my top ten list of why i love thursdays.
10. standing girl’s night out on wednesday night
9. rolling out of bed at 8:00am and logging onto my computer = being on time
8. bypassing two hours of traffic gridlock
7. 20% less chance of my telling a coworker to go eff themselves than in a five day work week
6. better coffee
4. the couch in my study
3. no websense
2. naked phone teleconferences
1. showers? we don’t need no stinking showers!
if you get to work from home, what do you like best about it?